Todd Layne Cleaners offers garment care and stain removal tips for sultry silk…
Just in time for Valentine’s Day! You’ve been waiting for this day to show off your most precious unmentionables~ And then you realize they don’t look as good as the last time you wore them! What are you going to do?? Only a day away!!
Here are a few tips on hand washing your “fun” wear:
- Hard water? You may wish to first add a spoonful of borax to the washing water
- Use lukewarm water and mild, non-alkaline soap
- While rinsing add a few drops of hair conditioner to the final rinse water for extra silky feel
- Soaking silk for any more than a few minutes should be avoided
- Do NOT use harsh detergents that contain bleaches or brighteners
- Do NOT wring or twist; roll in towel to extract water
- Hang dry – but avoid direct sunlight, radiators, and wooden hangers/racks
Todd Layne Cleaners and Laundromat is located on the Upper East Side, NYWe are happy to provide these great stain removal tips for you, but please note we are not responsible for any damaged clothes. We offer these tips as a suggestion, so kindly use at your own discretion.
Place an Order Now with Todd Layne Cleaners
Follow us @toddlaynecleaners on Instagram to receive even more great discounts!
Quick, Convenient and Affordable – Eco-Friendly, Family Owned and Trusted…the Best Laundry and Dry Cleaning Company in NYC since 2006 with Free Delivery.