Are you searching for an Online Green Dry Cleaner in NYC? Beware…Many of our online competitors operate out of a van and outsource your garments to a wholesale dry clean & laundering plant. In case you don’t realize the problem with this, let me share my insights with you…
- Many of these online dry cleaners do not have experience in the dry cleaning industry and have been operating for a very short period of time.
- Online dry cleaners tend to operate as some sort of middleman that have a partnership or agreement with a wholesale dry cleaning and wash and fold plant. This means that they are not cleaning your garments.
- Most online dry cleaners don’t have an established presence in the neighborhood with an actual storefront.
- Let’s face it, sometimes a problem can occur at the cleaners if a garment or multiple garments are lost, damaged, or still “un-clean,” how is the owner of this supposedly respectable online dry cleaning business going to resolve the problem?? Most likely he/she doesn’t have a single clue on how to unravel the issue in the first place.
- If you’re not already frightened by all of this, keep in mind that there are some companies out there that merely refer/outsource your entire dry cleaning order to another company entirely.
Todd Layne Cleaners has a store & laundry facility on the Upper East Side and never works with a middleman. We have been in business for more than 8 years and have many customers that have been with us since the beginning. Trust is so important when it comes to giving away your dry cleaning and wash & fold. We are happy to provide references to you from many long-standing customers. Our pricing is very competitive and you will be very impressed with our quality and “green” services.
As always if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions feel free to email me at [email protected]!
Todd Layne Cleaners, the affordable green dry cleaner and premium wash and fold specialist, is located at 242 East 77th Street, Upper East Side, NYC, New York, NY, serving zip codes 10075, 10021, 10022, 10128, 10028 and 10065. (212) 671-1946
Due to popular demand, we are expanding our delivery radius! Check back soon for updates. As always if you have a large order of $100 or more, give us a call and we will do our very best to accommodate you!