Who can do Laundry Your Way?
Hello Laundry-Phobes – Todd Layne Cleaners to the Rescue
1. Nobody will ever do my laundry the same way I do it!
- In a way, you’re right, most laundry companies cannot accommodate your request. This is exactly why we created “LaundryLayne by Todd Layne Cleaners” because we wanted all of our customer’s laundry done the same way you do it at home.
- It all comes down to customization, paying attention to details, high quality detergents and cleaners with machines and employees that treat each item of clothing as if it were their own.
- Some people’s biggest fears are their delicates and gym gear! This is why we provide the best solution and handle these items with the utmost care, including air drying, hang air drying flat dry and specially calibrated dryers which use dehumidified air and no heat.
2. My laundry needs to be as clean as possible, especially during these crazy times with Covid
- When it comes to certain laundry loads, you may want to remove the bacteria that causes bad odors and illness. We now offer Lysol Laundry Sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of bacteria and contains no bleach. This is available free of charge.
- Our Laundromat has special sanitizing procedures to ensure the safety and cleanliness of your garments. All staff wear masks and gloves, clean surfaces multiple times per day, disinfect washers and dryers and much more. We aspire to be a model for other laundry companies in NYC. To read about our procedures, click here.
3. I can’t send out my laundry because it will be mixed with other customer’s laundry
- We never outsource your laundry or mix your clothes with anyone else’s, which is how it’s done by most “laundry” companies in NYC. Some of these so called “laundry” companies are just websites with no actual staff on the ground. A good example is LaundryHeap.
- Our on-site Laundromat is maintained in the cleanest possible way. Washers and dryers are scrubbed throughout the day and flushed with vinegar. All staff wear gloves when handling dirty garments and wear latex disposable gloves when folding your clothes. Surgical or KN95 masks are worn at all times by Laundromat staff.
4. OMG! My favorite shirt is going to shrink
- At Todd Layne Cleaners and Laundromat, we offer multiple options to dry your precious clothes, including choosing between washer/dryer temperature settings and even hang/air dry options. Garments can be placed in a specially calibrated dryer with just dehumidified air and no heat.
- We promise that your favorite garment will fit the same way as when you brought it in.
5. I can’t trust sending out my laundry because they use cheap detergents that will ruin my clothes and wreak havoc with my skin
- We offer “Laundry Your Way” with a robust menu of high-quality detergents, cleaners, fabric protectors, stain removers and scent boosters, allowing our customers to completely customize their laundry experience, including eco-friendly detergents and cleaners.
- Check out our new Laundry Menu here.
6. My laundry is going to get lost
- All laundry at Todd Layne Cleaners is done in our own Laundromat at 242 and 244 East 77th Street. Extra wash and rinse cycles are always included. We control the entire process, which helps to eliminate lost socks 🙂
- We have a new video surveillance system to ensure effective tracking of all clothing handled in our Laundromat. We weigh your bag before and after cleaning to ensure that you receive whatever you gave us. Feel free to stop by to check out our operation.
7. I have sensitive skin and can’t use harsh detergents
- Need a hypoallergenic wash and dry for your clothes or sensitive skin? No problem! We have dedicated washers/dryers for our hypoallergenic laundry service and use unscented eco-friendly cleaning products.
- We have a special process for baby laundry too and can use Dreft detergent.
- Machines are cleaned with vinegar and flushed without detergent beforehand. Special gloves and masks are worn by our staff for the entire cleaning process.
8. I won’t get my laundry back in time
- We offer next-day service when your laundry is dropped off by 10am. Same-day service is possible, but a little more difficult during this time of covid, due to the additional cleaning and safety procedures that we are following. For same-day service, give us a heads-up and we will do our best to accommodate you.
9. My gym clothes and delicates will never get clean and smell fresh if I send them out
- Our cleaning methods focus on killing the underlying bacteria in your clothes which causes those offensive odors!
- We use Lysol Laundry Sanitizer at your request for no additional feel and also have other natural cleaners like vinegar that kill underlying odors.
- We also use high quality detergents that focus on killing underlying bacteria that cause odors.
10. I don’t have time to drop-off and pickup my laundry
- Can we entice you with free pickup and delivery? Select a 30 minute window and we’ll be on our way. Text or call us at 646.661.4777 or schedule with our online website tool. If you are a new customer and would like to text, send a message that says “new customer” and we will take care of the rest.
- Free Pickup and Delivery is now available throughout NYC. For more information about pickup and delivery, click here.
11. A list with 11 things? We know, a little weird but…
- Sometimes it’s a good thing to be a laundry company that’s a little disruptive to the Industry.
- We’re a family owned business (trusted since 2006 by our customers) and would love to have the opportunity to serve you. New Yorker’s are tough and we want to know how you want your laundry done. Challenge accepted 🙂
- If you have a phobia about sending out laundry, consider trying Todd Layne.
Thanks for Reading!
Dani Ofsink – Author and Niece of the Boss 🙂
Place an Order Now with Todd Layne Cleaners
Follow us @toddlaynecleaners on Instagram to receive even more great discounts!
Quick, Convenient and Affordable – Eco-Friendly, Family Owned and Trusted…the Best Laundry and Dry Cleaning Company in NYC since 2006 with Free Delivery.
Our values are based in diversity, equity and inclusion…feel comfortable using us.